top of page
Kellen Curry here.
My example of service was set in stone from day 1.
I grew up 5.7 miles from Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma watching Mom and Dad shuttle back and forth - Dad in uniform and Mom in civil service. Their example instilled a spirit of public service and made attending the US Air Force Academy after high school a natural transition.
While there are many challenges to being a first time candidate, going back into public service through elected office feels like the same natural transition I had as an 18 year high school kid. It just feels right and YOUR donation will help make it real.
If you have anything to spare, I'm hoping you will chip in even just $100 today to support my campaign to restore Honest Leadership. Your support will make an important impact in New York and across America!
Thank you in advance for your generous contribution.
My very best,
Kellen John Curry
“Stand with me and support our mission for honest leadership in NY-3!”
By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to the contribution rules.
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am at least eighteen years old.
4. I am not a federal contractor.
5. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $3,300 per election. Your contribution (up to $3,300) will be designated for the primary election. The next $3,300 will be designated for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF KELLEN CURRY
bottom of page